Monday, April 22, 2013

Yes!

***Disclaimer: If you dislike cheese, turn away now***


He asked and I said YES!  Four years ago today...


And sometimes, I'm married to quite the romantic.

This morning: "I can honestly say I love you so much more today than I did four years ago.  And I really thought I loved you then."

Sigh...

Best four years by far knowing this guy would be in my life forever.  I kinda like him.

Together we have:
visited thirteen states plus canada
figured out how to make money off college and both graduate with honors
lived in two homes and two states
eaten too much ice cream
made so many new friends as a couple
read some books together and have discussed a lot more
kissed more times than we could ever count
taken ballroom dance
become hulu plus junkies
made four sunday dinners together ever... two the last two weeks
purchased furniture
bought and sold cars and scooters
worked in nine (?) different places between the two of us
started retirement plans
had the most beautiful baby girl
dreamed about our future... over and over again

I could go on for days.  I love you baby, and am so glad I get to share life with you.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  You seriously are the best thing about me.   Plus, I think you make really adorable babies.  So that's a plus.

Love you! XO

2 comments:

  1. love the cheese:). I think about those things too, so amazing where life has taken us! So glad you moved into the ward those years ago and we became friends:) And, it was good to actually talk to you last week:)

    ReplyDelete