Parker and I have both received callings in our new ward.
Parker was called to be a ward missionary and priesthood pianist. The missionaries in our area are bold and busy and, as a result, Parker has been super busy. We have had the missionaries for dinner twice, had them teach a lesson in our home, and Parker has gone out with them at least once, but sometimes twice a week. It is really great to see how hard they are working.
I was called to be a Young Women Advisor- specifically over Personal Progress which I think is great. In our ward, they don't have any other advisors, just the presidency, so I am also the go-to subsitute. Which I really don't mind. This week I am teaching on recognizing the spirit and revelation in our lives and just really liked this video.
So I thought I'd share.
How fun! isn't teaching young womens the best!
ReplyDeleteI really do love it... Best place to be :)
Delete