Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bathing Beauty

I've said it countless times already, but this girl loves the bath.  Really, really.


Probably about a month ago now (yes, I am that behind in blogging), I was changing her diaper when all of the sudden she rolled away from me and bolted out of the room, crawling as fast as she could muster.  When she finally stopped she was at the bathtub, crying to get in and kicking her little leg up as if she thought she could step over the ledge.


One of our favorite memories of Ruby in the bathtub at this stage is when she sees her reflection in the silver thing... don't know what it is called.  Either way, we love it because Ruby says "Hi Woooo" which, being translated, means "Hi Ruby."  It was her first unprompted attempt at saying her own name and I love it.  She's also known for giving her reflection plenty of kisses...


No comments:

Post a Comment