On Tuesday night we went to the store as a family after Parker got home from work. I had everything made for dinner except the ground beef that we were out of and, since we share a car and ground beef doesn't take long to cook, I decided to wait on that.
Well, going to the store turned into shopping for the week (usually I do on Mondays, but that didn't happen this week so I really needed to go anyway). When we were done we walked out and saw the Pizza Hut across the street. Almost simultaneously, Parker and I suggested we just bag our dinner plans and order pizza instead.
We are healthy, it's cool.
So Parker called once we got home to order the pizza while I took Ruby inside to get her some real food. It was getting a little late and she would probably be asleep before the pizza came anyway.
Well, Parker, bless his heart, ordered. And we waited. And waited. And waited.
And an hour later (mind you they had told us about fifteen minutes) the delivery guy calls... can't find our apartment. Great.
Then Parker decideds to double check the address he gave them.
This is how we know Parker is really not feeling well. And it apparently is affecting his ability to think clearly, especially when he is hungry.
That is not our address. Not our street name. Wrong apartment number. Not even our city or zip code!
He'd called the wrong Pizza Hut. That one didn't deliver to our address, but we didn't know at the time of the call becuase he gave them this one. (For those who might be wondering where this address came from, it's a combination or our home address, his work address, and then just a couple random mistakes).
Haha we don't really know what happened, but we laughed and laughed.
hahaha! so sad! Did you finally get dinner i hope?
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah we ended up making homemade pizza! Which was probably better anyway...
Delete