It is finally beginning to cool off... well, sort of...
The other night it felt so nice and cool and was sooo amazing that we just had to go outside. Not the autumn we are used to with changing leaves and that crispness in the air, but a good change nonetheless.
I mentioned it before but neither Parker or Ruby were feeling top notch so we didn't want to go anywhere crazy, but we were going a tad bit stir crazy and needed to get out.
So we went to the park. I love that the parks around here name their playgrounds. For instance, on this night, we went to "Kid Country" at the Andrew Brown Park.
The sunglasses are limited to like ten second wearing streaks, but Ruby loves to wear them now! They just don't stay up very well yet... maybe next summer.
| The evidence that she is sick: a tissue in my hand. Cute. |
We walked over to look at the turtles after for just a couple minutes. Can you spy them?? These might be some of my favorite pictures. Both Ruby and Parker were sooo into watching the turtles and the "birr" (meaning bird, but actually a crane of some sort).
Parker says there is something in the air that makes it feel like Fall to him anyway. I'm still not so convinced-- partially because Fall is my absolute favorite-- but it feels more like Fall inside our house. And we are sure glad we can still run around outside in shorts and sandals for a bit more.
Happy Fall!

















sooo sweet. i am huddled up in a sweatshirt and sweats over here and am wishing that I could still be running around in shorts and sandals. I love Ruby so much. Those sunglasses are the cutest! And I love her cuddle pics. She is growing up so much. xoxoxox
ReplyDelete