Thursday, February 13, 2014

Spoiled

As if it wasn't enough for my parents to take the time off work, make arrangements for my teenaged brothers to be taken care of and fed, and fly to Texas so Parker and I could go on a trip while they watched Ruby, the day after we got home we had a few hours before my parents flight and my parents took Ruby and I to breakfast (Parker had to get back to work) and to the SeaLife Aquarium in Grapevine.



We had to race through the aquarium so my parents could make their flight.  I think we did the entire thing in just over a half hour!  Pretty crazy!  But still a lot of fun.  Ruby only had a few minor melt downs.  Maybe just acting out after my prolonged absence or maybe just a crazy (but very fun!) schedule catching up to her.  Mostly though, she was happy and loved seeing the fish with Grandma and Papa.






No comments:

Post a Comment