Last Saturday our stake had Women's Conference and I had been asked to help with the set up. We had to decorate 32 tables, a dessert table, and the rooms where people were presenting... without spending more than $50. This was actually much harder said than done, but I'm pretty sure by the time we sorted out what we were going to do, we didn't even come close to our limit. Go us.
The morning was spent with a keynote speaker and some remarks by the stake leadership followed by three breakout sessions (the women had a choice of four to choose from). Topics included Nourishing Relationships, Calming the Chaos, Fortifying our Future Missionaries, and Feeding Our Souls.
It was a lot of time getting ready for it, but everything turned out great. They also had a genius way of serving lunch that I would highly recommend any large group mimic. Let me know if you ever want details on that!








No comments:
Post a Comment