Sunday, March 23, 2014

Workaholic

Sometimes I tease Parker- or he openly acknowledges- that if we weren't married and he didn't understand how important quality time is to me, he would be such a workaholic.  When I am out of town and he is not, he literally works all day.  Like 6:00 or 7:00 AM to midnight.  I'm not even sure if he eats.

Last Thursday he really, really wanted to finish up a project that he had been working on for a couple of weeks.  I knew it was important to him and that he would be a little bit later than normal.


He didn't get home until midnight.  But he did finish his project!  And, to make up for it, he came home at 4:00 the next day with these gorgeous flowers!


I've always been a sucker for roses.  Thank you, Parker, for being such a dedicated worker and for trying so hard to keep your life balanced.  It's not always an easy task, but I do appreciate it.  Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment