Once, while we were traveling we rented a car and were assured we could also rent a carseat. When we got there, they did not have one for us and ended up the carseat that they did have was one that would have fit Ruby now and not so great for three month old Ruby. So I decided that we would never "rent" a carseat again. Which meant that we had to figure out a way to bring ours.
So the carseat needed to click in, but I wanted it to fit her now, which meant I wanted her to be able to sit in it and see the world without being in her carseat.
![]() |
| My favorite view. Complete with her feet resting on the drink holder as usual. |
And, for my convenience, I wanted it to be easier than the previous stroller to push while we were jogging.



No comments:
Post a Comment