Friday, June 7, 2013

Princess Hands

Oh my word, can we please talk about how Ruby is a natural?

Last night as I was giving her a bath she thought it was really funny when I put bubbles on her head.  So I decided to make her a crown out of the bubbles.


I called Parker to come in and see her and he pulled out his phone to take a picture.  I kid you not, she put her hands up-- just like a princess-- unprompted immediately and started cheesing it up.  Parker was still getting the camera loaded so he only caught the tail end of it, but we were dying.



After she put her hands down I asked her if she could put her hands up like this (showing her) again and she did it!


It wasn't long before they wandered over to her mouth... but still, in the words of Parker, "oh you made your mom's week," she did.

1 comment: