We have decided to do monthly "Personal Progress Parties" with our Young Women. So before we left to Kentucky, I invited the girls over for a quick and easy (because that is what I had time and energy to do) Personal Progress Kick Off.
Thank you Pinterest for thinking of things so I didn't have to, I used these:
Though mine weren't nearly as cute and I used cans because they are less expensive.
We also had chips and dip...
And plenty of pizza. I was pretty proud of myself because I did think of this one. This is really what we focused on. I was bummed though because I ran out of ink and didn't have time (or a car since Parker and I are sharing) to go get more, so we rocked the black. It was fine.
The girls cared much more about the food than the signs.
Plus, they got a lot of Personal Progress done so that was the goal. I told them that if they finish two values by the end of summer I will make them whatever they want for breakfast or lunch. We'll see how that goes...



Laci!! You are such an amazing blogger! I am glad that you blog everything so I am not missing out on Ruby growing up. For some reason my feed stopped telling me when you update your blog so I just had to catch up a bunch!! And I will try to be better at blogging for your sake.. :) But really, I have no idea what to blog about! I don't take enough pictures! xoxo
ReplyDelete