One of our favorite Driggs traditions is going to Jackson Hole. Its about a thirty five minute drive (a beautiful and windy drive!) and makes for a great way to spend a day...


Highlights from this years excursion include Ruby making friends with a group of little girls and somehow persuading the baby of the group to feed her Cheetos. I think both gitls loved the attention they were getting form the bigger girls who were rolling with laughter.
I really loved just hanging out in Jackson Square this year. Maybe it's because we don't have much grass like that in Texas, but it was soooo nice to be able to sit on the ground without being poked! Parker and I snuck to the candy store without Ruby (she would have been going wild begging us to "share" and to let her "have some" because surely she "wants it so bad") and when we got back Zach was very obviously ready to eat. So we sat on those nice little benches while I nursed him and the boys and Ruby played (and my parents went to save us seats for the night's show!)
Watching Parker, Danny, Adam, and Ruby do push ups in the middle of Jackson Square to the push up song (something Danny and Adam told us about...) was totally hilarious. In fact, they had quite a little audience apart from just me.
And we spent the next little bit just casually walking around some of the stores, getting free samples at Great Harvest (I miss that in Texas), and just enjoying the perfect weather.
Most of the time in Jackson we go see the Bar J Wranglers- and thats exactly what we did this year! They are silly, but oh, so talented. And their cowboy dinner isn't half bad either!
Our babies both started getting pretty tired, so I did spend a bit of the concert listening from outside... and changing diapers. I don't know what the deal was, but I swear I changed soooo many diapers this night.
But eventually they both crashed... Ruby's "Cinderella" pink cowgirl boot is my favorite part of the pictrue below.












How fun! Looks like you had a great time with your family! I LOVE the top picture of your little family. How crazy is it that you have two kids?!?! I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy we have two kids! It's crazy we have even one!! How did we get this old?? I tell Parker all the time we have to move back before Ruby is too old because I still have wonderful friends that I met in Kindergarten!
Delete