Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pig Wrestling

Yes, yes this is a thing.  And people are very serious about it.  And we paid to go see it.  And it was worth every penny.


This guy on the left was the announcer.  Not a joke.  And then, teams of four would run around in this muddy pig pen in hopes of catching the pig and lifting it into the a barrel.  Whichever team did it quickest, won.  Would I go watch it again?




Absolutely.  

And Parker and Ruby liked it even more than me.  I almost couldn't believe how quickly Ruby understood what was happening.  She was telling us all about the catching the pigs.  Especially the pigs that had black on them.


Ruby also liked sitting on Grandma's lap and rubbing Adam's back.  She's a very good back rubber these days.





 *The beautiful necklace I'm sporting is from my daughter.  If she asks me to wear it and tells me I'll look pretty, then you betcha I'll be wearing it all night.  Also I forgot I had it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment