Year Two. I'm fairly certain I need to do all I can to instill magical memories of this place in the heart of my beautiful daughter.
Magic. Opportunity. Growth. Risk. Triumph. Celebration. Possibility. Fun. Security. Reflectiveness.
If it is possible for a park to change or influence the person you are, this park did that for me. I will forever be grateful for the experiences I've had here- for the tears I've cried, for the laughs, for the shivers shakes eaten in the parking lot, and for the learning and growth.
It was all I could do to not force my sister-in-law and mother-in-law to just pause for a few seconds of playing so I could have a mini photoshoot with Ruby on the pumpkin. But at the end of the day, the playing is what will make it more memorable anyway... I hope she finds a place like this in her life that she can go when she needs to be away from home, but still in her own little safe place.
I'm convinced every person needs a place like that.





No comments:
Post a Comment