It's that time of year again! This was the 4th General Conference we've been away from our families (is that right??? Wow!) and although I can't help but think about them, I sort of love spending the time with our little fam.
Saturday we ran to Ikea early to get another chair for our kitchen table. We bought a booster seat for Ruby and let Zach sit at the table with us most of the time and I adore having both my babes at the table. Parker's is also getting ready to move his work office and so we were looking for office design ideas as well. Then we just took it easy at home until Parker left for the night and the kids and I went to meet some neighbors at Chic-fil-A.
Sunday we did the traditional. This breakfast. Ruby was especially crazy about the "hot dogs" aka sausage and "cass-er-ole." The addition this year was this amazing orange julius freeze Parker made. Pretty much just an orange julius and blue bell vanilla ice cream. Divine.
I tried to get a couple activities together for Ruby, but don't let this picture fool you. She "sewed the temple" for maybe two minutes total. Maybe next time. She did- and does- however love her "postles." She's played with them every day since. She seems especially fond of President Monson, Elder Bednar, and Elder Scott and has assured me that they are very "cute."
Zach was there, too! And he was pretty cute and happy to just play with his toes and occasionally eat or sleep.
For the afternoon session, we went to Parker's aunt and uncles house (heaven for Ruby to be with other kids! Though someone must have told her that her baby doll "was not real" because she has been saying that non stop since. It sort of breaks my heart).
Anyway, a weekend well spent.







No comments:
Post a Comment