Wednesday, August 7, 2013

EagleU

Last month kicked off our summer of travel...  And although it has been a whirlwind of fun, we are glad to be home and back to our routine for a few months.

I have tons of pictures of everything we did along the way, and imagined the blog posts I would type, but now that I am catching up on seven weeks, that might be a tad overkill.

It might end up that the posts are more pictures than anything, but fair warning now, there is a lot coming...

EagleU was a great place to start off all of our fun!


Ice Breaker Games

I maybe already said it, but we did not realize when we went to Kentucky that Parker would be as involved as he was with the actual program and that turned out to be such a great experience for him.




He spoke several times and it was amazing to be able to hear him.





He was also really good about staying caught up (if not more than that) with work while we were gone the entire time.  He has an incredible work ethic and I am always amazed and impressed by him.  Such is the life of an entreprenuer.  Sometimes you can leave, but you are rarely able to take a break from work.  I know, a little public for the sentiments, but Parker, I am so grateful for the way you support our family.  Thank you, thank you!


Outside to find a little quiet for a work meeting
 We only got caught in a handful of thunderstorms... but that was a little bit fun too.


Parker's glasses are 100% fogged and rainy

No comments:

Post a Comment