Although Ruby has flown many times in her short life, we've only flown without Parker twice. So I was a little nervous.
So glad I didn't need to be!
As we took off, she fell asleep (still hanging onto the binky... mostly to make this flight and trip easier. Pretty soon though, we'll be getting ready to say goodbye to her bottle first and then her binky. Tips are welcome!)
When she was awake, she was great. We sat next to a really cute girl who let Ruby feel her soft sweater and admire her stylish hat. Nice people are such a relief for nervous moms.
Truthfully, the trip to Utah was better than the trip home when Parker was with us. Sometimes I think having him there makes her want to be the busy girl that we would expect a baby of her age to be. When it was just me and her, though, she sat on my lap nicely the entire time and snuggled.
And I loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment