Not my baby to post, but I couldn't resist this picture... I really hope his mom doesn't mind!
Seriously, what a sweetheart! One thing I loved about our visit to Utah was visiting with my friend, Sara. We saw them when we were in town over Thanksgiving so we could meet this little boy, but we just didn't have enough time to get together for longer.
So Sara, sweet as she is, offered to treat me to lunch for my birthday and let our girls play. Well, lunch was wonderful. The girls, unfortunately didn't really play. When we got there, Ruby had just fallen asleep in her carseat and, right when she woke up, it was time for cute Winnie to take her nap. Maybe next time...
Graham might be the sweetest baby of all time. He was snuggly and smiley and just happy as could be. Thanks for letting me love on him for a little bit, Sar!

No comments:
Post a Comment