Ruby loved watching the dogs. And the snow.
Truly though, she loved the dogs and could frequently be found yelling, "Duke! Daisy!" at my parents house. My parents are thinking about getting rid of the dogs because, unfortunately my cute sister in law is allergic to them. Ruby will be heartbroken. It's almost enough for me to think about getting a dog. Almost. Enough at least that I kept teasing Parker that I changed my mind and wanted a puppy for Christmas! Ha. I'm so funny.
We invited ourselves up to my brother's house one day so he could make us some of his incredible tacos and so we could watch Monster's University with the kids. Ruby was a little distracted by all the new toys and wasn't sitting watching the show that great- which is fine. I turned around to find her though and she had crawled over to Mike and was snuggling with him. It was so darling. By the time I found my phone (I'm really good at losing it... ask Parker), she wasn't cuddling anymore, but she was still pretty darling hanging out with him. Mike is a good uncle too :)
As you can imagine, traveling throws all our schedules off. Especially when there are time zone changes, lots of people to meet up with, and late nights. Ruby held it together pretty well, but really her schedule was fairly unpredictable. The second Sunday we were there, we didn't have to go anywhere until 12:30. I woke up around 10:30 and realized that our daughter was still asleep!! She woke up not too long after that, but it truly was amazing and definitely worth documenting.
She practiced walking all the time with whoever was around. She especially loves her Grandma though. And I especially love this pictures.
She also loves her Papa. In fact, I would say that her Grandpas-- on both sides-- were some of her very favorite people to see while we were in town. She always loved to hang out with them. Sure love her...








No comments:
Post a Comment